Wednesday, July 22, 2009

DeepZoomComposer.Dll

Wow! It's been a very long time since I've updated this blog. My bad. I've been extremely busy since the last post. I just thought I add a quick entry here about something I just learned today. If you are wanting to create a DeepZoom image programatically, it is not very difficult. With the new release of DeepZoomComposer for Silverlight 3, all you have to do is add a reference to the DeepZoomTools.Dll found in the DeepZoom composer program files after installing DeepZoomComposer.

Once you've got that it's only a matter of two lines of code. Here is a sample I created. You simply call the Create() method on an Image creator object and pass in the path to the image you want to create a DeepZoom image out of and then the path for the output directory. It's that simple!

ImageCreator creator = new ImageCreator();

Creator.Create();

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment